There are things that I enjoy, more than an afternoon at the Zoo with my camera .... but not many.
Every visit is a new adventure .... just because the animals behave differently in different weather and light.
Today, was a little cool, so the Zoo was not very busy there.
And it seemed like the animals .... were happy just to sit in the warmth of the afternoon sun.
I don't often get good pixtures of the Gorillas.
There is always glass between us, which is never a photographers friend.
And they don't seem to like it when I look directly at them.
Although, kids starring at them and even banging on the glass .... bothers them not, in fact, I would say they like it.
This dude, at least I think it's a dude was sitting very near the glass .... as he munched on his lettuce leaf.
And didn't seem to mind .... at least for a while, that I was looking directly at him to frame my shot.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.