I buy a pass to the Zoo every year .... a Family Plan pass.
The idea is that I will take the Grandkids a couple of times a year .... but as it turns out, I am a bigger fan of the Zoo than they are.
I like to take pixtures at the Zoo .... and I particularly like it when I take my big lens.
I haven't been on "photo safari" but twice this year .... one of those trips was last Friday.
It was a hot day .... probably too hot to be a great pixture day. Too hot for the animals .... not too hot for me.
But even a bad day at the Zoo yields some good pixtures.
They have moved the Rhinos, from the really ugly enclosure that they used to live in .... to a new and spacious area that they now share with the Elephants.
There is kind of an inconvenient fence around that whole enclosure, that makes for not real good for pixture taking.
But I guess we need to be sure that both the Rhinos and the people stay on their respective sides.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.