I have been a regular offender at the Zoo this year .... and loving it.
Enough visits, in fact .... that I have even been finding time to visit the Tropical Experience.
Interesting stuff in there.
I've gotten used to the hot and humid .... and I kind of like the constant swirl of kids.
But the pixture making is not easy.
I am not willing (or probably skilled enough) to use a flash in there.
So thank goodness for my new camera .... which gives me the option of ISO 6400.
Even at that lofty ISO, this pixture of a Hump-Headed Lizard .... was only 1/25 sec at f6.3.
Kind of a good thing that these guys like to sit for long period of time without moving.
Because if they were in motion .... that shutter speed is just not going to work.
And then of course everything in there is a pixture shot thru glass.
Which is a good thing, otherwise all the critters would be running loose .... and we would be screaming and jumping.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.