Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mike's Other Pixtures #90

When you are a "fill the frame, long lense" kind of shooter .... like I am.

It's harder to get a pixture of an elephant than you might imagine.

Like all zoos the Denver Zoo .... does a good job of keeping the people a safe distance from the animals.

But the newer habitats do let the animals get close to the people .... should they choose.

I don't like my zoo animal pixtures to have "man made stuff" like fences in the shot.

So when the animal is big and close .... I often end up with good pixtures of parts of that animal.

I like this one because I got the whole elephant.

And, he was doing things that showed the very cool curves .... he can create w/ all that trunk flexibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.