But instead one of the shots from our Maui vacation .... a couple of weeks ago.
Not too far from our hotel was a small local park.
We had decided to do a picnic dinner there one evening .... to watch the sunset.
The picnic table we chose had a great view .... through this tree and out to the sea.
Not too long before the sunset action heated up .... this gentleman arrived.
He obviously had "his spot" .... and set up to wait for the good stuff.
I have to tell you I was just a little irritated as this unfolded.
As I had imagined a people in the picture .... and certainly not one I didn't know.
But in the end it made a great pixture .... don't you think?
But in the end it made a great pixture .... don't you think?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.