If you are paying close attention to the post dates on these.... you will see that I am a little bit late with this post.
I am only "close" to retirement and already I am saying what I hear every retiree say.... I don't know when I found the time to work.
I am still working (but certainly not as much as I used to).... so you would think I would be finding the time for the hobbies. But not so much yet.
But that's only really part of it.... the other part is me waiting for my big camera (Nikon D800) to get back from repairs.
The Compact Flash pan needed to be replaced.... as it had stopped reading those cards.
This week's post is from Lydia's flowers for the month.... one of my favorite ways to "fill the frame".

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.