I went back to my May trip to the Zoo for this week's photo.
The great apes are always one of the stops on my photo safaris.
But very often without capturing a successful photo.
Over the years I have had some luck with the orangutans.... but not so much with the gorillas.
They are generally indifferent to those who are watching them.
The exception of small kids, who they seem to quite enjoy, when they sit up close to the glass on the inside of their habitat.
Once they are outside.... you might even think that they are evasive.
When you do get a shot that frames nicely.... you are shooting through glass and have the reflections there to contend with (you can see it here in the lower left of the frame).
This is one of those situations when more patience would get me to where I want to go.
Perhaps on a future safari.... I will head to their habitat and just camp out until it all comes together.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.