Friday, November 10, 2017

FTF 11.2.17

There is a lot of stress and unrest in our country at the moment. 

It would be easy to lay the blame for that solely at the feet of Donald Trump. 

I would really like to do that because I don't like him at all. I see him as a liar, bigot and bully, who lacks the character and the competence to lead our country. 

I love how the universe teaches me the things I need to know.... for the last couple of weeks Facebook has been sending me "memories". The posts that I have made in the past. 

Those have reminded me that as far back as 2010.... I was posting my opinions about the very poor job that the leadership of our country was doing. So, in fairness that is a problem that existed long before The Donald.

Lydia and I talk about this a lot and one of the things that she often points out is the tremendous fortune that we have.... in spite of any complaints we might mount.

We talk when we walk, so the phrase that she likes to use is.... "just look around at all that we have and the great place that we live."

This particular pixture is dedicated to that thought. 

This is just one of the streets that I walk on, pretty much every day, to get to the gym. 

It is not noteworthy for any reason beyond that.... but it is a great example of Lydia's reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.