Friday, August 4, 2017

FTF 8.1.17

This old-timer sits on Huron St.... between 136th and 144th avenues.

I first noticed him when I started to frequent The Orchard (a number of years ago).... as that street is on my normal travel path, too and from.

When I first saw him, he was accompanied by an old farm house.

This is a part of town where a lot of new development was going on  and that old house was in really poor shape.... so, the house got torn down.

I keep hoping that someone has seen historical value in this old guy.... and is going to do some restoration.

It has been quite some time (years) since the house came down and still no action with this guy....other than the tagging that I was able to leave out of the pixture.

I was riding by on my bike this week, when I was struck with the need to stop and take a pixture.... just in case, restoration is not really his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.