Thursday, August 10, 2017

FTF 8.2.17

This is one of those spots where I take a picture every time I go.

It's underneath the pier at the Scripps Institute on the La Jolla Shores beach.

If you dig into my photo files you will find that I have taken this shot on two or three occasions before. This one is from my trip to San Diego with Tristan.

Left to my own devices I bet I could spend hours just there making pictures.... but that's the kind of thing you have to do all by yourself.

The waves will be different in every shot and over enough time the light would change too. While a step or two in either direction is bound to change the shot too.

The kind of subtle changes that are lost on many.... but make a photographer smile.

And, if I lived there, it's the kind of location where you go every day to take a picture.... just to see how much variety you could create in a month or year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.